Sparks is currently hiring full-time estheticians to work between our King West and Liberty Village locations.
If you are a professionally trained, experienced esthetician with a passion for skincare and desire to succeed fill out the application below!
Role + Responsibilities
- Preform various Dermalogica skin treatments on clients
- Preform various waxing services (Brazilian wax ability a must) on clients
- Preforming brow and eyelash tinting on clients
- Recommending skin care products to clients
- Maintaining product sales goals
- Occasional manicure or pedicure clients
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary work environment before, during and after services
Education + Experience
- Must be a graduated Esthetician
- Must be proficient with all full body waxing services
- Must be proficient with manicures and pedicures (gel polish application an asset)
- Minimum 1 year experience working in the beauty industry an asset
- Experience working in the spa/hospitality industry considered an asset
- Eyelash extension knowledge considered an asset
Applicants Must Have
- Ability to work flexible hours including days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays, including overtime as required
- Ability to maintain professional manner, discretion and appearance
- Ability to communicate in English both verbally and written.
- Ability to follow all safety procedures and policies within work area
- Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining a professional attitude
- Ability to maintain high level knowledge of products and services offered
- Ability to recommend products to clients and maintain product sales goals
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers and management
BONUS: Experience working with Dermalogica brand products and services as we are a Dermalogica exclusive salon.
Don't forget to email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org