Congratulations on your engagement!
Its never too early to begin planning for your big day, so it goes off without a hitch!
Our team of passionate professionals are ready to glam you up for your wedding day whether you're looking to have your services completed in salon or off site at your home, hotel suite or venue.
Please review the following service packages, information and bridal policies and when you're ready fill out our bridal application. You will be contacted within 48 hours by your bridal service coordinator who will work with you to set up all your appointments and pair you with the right beauty professionals for all your wedding day needs.
Wedding party and guests are able to receive 10% off any services booked same day as the bride.
Off Site Services
We are able to accommodate limited off site services within the GTA at an additional cost. Not all services are available off-site, please refer to our list of off-site services and if you have any questions please contact the salon for information.
- Offsite services are only available for groups of female clients
- A minimum of two stylists are mandatory for any off site services
- Services required must total a minimum of $150/service provider not including off site fees to qualify for off-site service
- Off-site fee starts at $75 for anywhere within a 2km radius of our King St location, then $10/km additional
Please review our bridal policies carefully before sending us your application.
- Services will only be booked in AFTER you have made your 40% deposit. Once this deposit is made it is non-refundable
- The remaining 60% must be paid a minimum of 7 days before the services are to take place.
- No changes can be made to the services day of unless difference is paid for in full beforehand
- We require a valid credit card be placed on file in order to secure your bridal services
Preparing for your appointment
- Skin treatments, teeth whitening, nail services and teeth whitening are best booked around 3 days before your wedding is to take place. We suggest booking an eyelash extension trial to take place at the same time as your hair and/or makeup trial to ensure that you are not reactive to the glue.
- Wear a button down shirt so you don't risk messing up your beautiful hair and makeup
- Bring photos with you for your trials, bring the chosen photos with you for your wedding day services as well
- Bring any accessories (tiaras etc) with you for your trial and, of course, on the day of your services
- Wash your hair the evening before, your updo will look much more sleek with day old hair
- Come with your hair down and free of product - clips, elastics and headbands may negatively affect the way your updo looks
- Be punctual! Late to start, late to finish and this means more stress for you!
- Book your appointments early so that you have a better chance of getting the date and time that you want