If you're a highly motivated individual interested in a long term career within the beauty industry with room for professional growth, a Sparks Salons management position may just be for you!
Role + Responsibilities
- Ensure that the highest levels of client service are achieved throughout the salon
- Leads staff to deliver the brand story and customer experience through performance management.
- Handle the reception area and ensure that appointments are being booked and transactions being processed.
- Establishes clear objectives and individual goals.
- Provide positive atmosphere by coaching and mentoring staff
- Follows all company policy and procedures to ensure safety and security of the business
- Demonstrates sound judgment in anticipating challenges, problem solving, and seeking the right resources to resolve issues. Reports all appropriate information to operational management
- Support strong communication standards by maintaining an open door policy with all staff
- Takes pride in the appearance of the salon and ensures retail merchandise well displayed
- Able to delegate responsibilities fairly and accordingly to meet operational management expectations
Education + Experience
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and oral
- Knowledge of current product lines and services considered a major asset
Applicants Must Have
- 1+ years management experience in salon or hospitality industry (Retail also acceptable)
- Secondary Education Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and required holidays.
Please don't forget to email us your resume as well :)